Friday, October 2, 2009

Has it Been 6 Months Already?

Baby A had his half birthday last Friday. There isn't much I can say about this angel baby that I haven't already said. He continues to be an unbelievably fabulous baby. At his 6 month check-up, he weighed 17.5 lbs and he was 26.5 inches tall (and that's from exclusively nursing for 6 months). Here's how much he has grown:



We fed him rice cereal for the first time last night and he gobbled it down! Sweet Pea and Bear were so excited to feed him, he had two spoons in his mouth a few times :). At one point he was even feeding himself!



I read in his 6 month check-up papers that he shouldn't need a feeding in the middle of the night, so I am guessing he doesn't need 2. We are going to try to get him to make it through the night without eating ~ we'll see how that goes...

A friend of ours came to our house and took a few pictures on his actual half birthday:

I love the look on his face in this one:

3 comments: