Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hello Again

It's been a while since my last post so I thought I would try to do a quick post before the big event.

Last weekend a friend took pictures of the kids at a local park. I think they turned out pretty well. I haven't ordered any yet to post, so I'll post the link in case you would like to take a look: http://www.pixiedustphoto.com/ If you click on gallery at the top, then click on our last name, the password is the mascot of our college (let me know if you need help with that one :) ). We'll be taking pics again once the baby boy gets here, but I thought it was good idea to get the outdoor pics taken now.

Hmmm, so what else has been keeping us so busy? We have finally found a church, I have joined a MOPS group at the same church, the kids started gymnastics, we have taken advantage of having MeMe close by going out on dates while we still can :), and I have been catching up with some old college soccer buddies for a night out every now and then.

Sweet Pea has also had some fun dress up days at school - crazy hat and socks day and cowgirl day (I never thought I would see my daughter dressed up like a cowgirl - I guess we're not in Dallas anymore). Here are some pics:






We are getting ready for baby #3 while still trying to settle in to this (rent) house. We have a week and a half to buy a new car (we're thinking we should get a car that will fit all 3 of our kids), wash all of Bear's old clothes, wash all of the baby stuff (carseat cover, bassinet cover, swing cover, burp cloths, blankets, etc), clean out the nursery, put the nursery together, and buy the last minute items that we are still missing. Oh, and we have to pack for the trip, the hospital and clean the house. And I keep forgetting - we have to come up with a name!! The other two were no-brainers, but we are having a hard time with this one!

3 comments:

  1. Those pics were so cute. They did so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my...you do have a lot to do...i'm sure you'll get a burst of energy and knock it all out soon!

    off to check out those pics...hmmm...password...longhorn? right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck ordering pictures...I don't know how you will be able to choose!!

    I hope everything goes smoothly in the next couple weeks! We will be thinking about you and can't wait to hear the name...I like Jr!!

    ReplyDelete