Saturday, January 10, 2009

A New Start

After two years on another blogging site, I am finally joining the blogging empire that is blogspot! I thought it would be a good time since we have recently moved and we are adding to our family in a few months. I like fresh starts :)!

I hope to learn from all of my expert blogging buddies how to make this thing more presentable. And now I can leave comments on all of your blogs! YEA! I love keeping up with them.

Oh, and if you have a blog and don't mind me listing it in the left pane, let me know. I like to get permission first!

6 comments:

  1. Yee Haw!!!!! So excited that you switched!!!!!!!!!!!! Pink Arm Chair Designs helped me with my new blog look.... if you get frustrated like me and just want someone to do it for you! They were super helpful and it was only $30! I feel so proud to be your first follower!!!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www1.gooseberrypatch.com/gooseberry/products.nsf/f.bestsellers?openform&linkloc=prm

    link for cookbook ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! welcome to blogger! i think you'll like it. i bet it will be easier...for us to keep up with you too!

    grab my button when you get a chance. i like my designer too, but she was a little more expensive than rachelle's, so i'd go with hers...it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello and welcome to blogspot.... so glad to have you..just kidding... i love you and hope that all is well..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got here from rachelles blog. i noticed a "when we move to texas" comment. where in texas may i ask?

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY-O!!! This is great! Let the comments begin!

    ReplyDelete