Friday, April 3, 2009

Baby Love

The newest love of my life arrived last week! March 25, 2009 at 10:24 to be exact. He is just perfect. Somehow my heart grows every time we have a baby and this time was no different. Somehow I love him, Sweet Pea and Bear more than I could have imagined. We are very blessed and I can't thank God enough for the miracles in our life...

We traveled to Dallas for his birth - I just couldn't bare the thought of him being born anywhere but Dallas (I absolutely adore my doctor and hospital there). The kids got to spend some time with Nana and Poppy (and Daddy at night) while I stayed in the hospital with their new little brother. They came to visit a couple of times and loved holding "Bubba". We stayed in Rockwall a couple of nights after we left the hospital and made the trip home on Monday. Bubba (I'll call him that until he gets an official nickname) was quiet the entire trip. Now that we are home, my mom's younger sister is here to help out, so we are doing fantastic! I even get to nap during the day! (But I do get called a baby hog A LOT)

In his first eight days he has slept, smiled, eaten, filled his diapers, cried (very little), and he has stolen all of our hearts. We are all bursting with love!!!

4 comments:

  1. you big BABY HOG! love that...hog him all you can...we both know how quickly they don't want to be held anymore...so i say take it while you can. glad things are going so well!

    kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! We are sooooooooo happy for you! You look so amazing!! And all your little ones look so perfect! So happy! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so sweet... They are all so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because I'm sure you have nothing else to do but blog... can you get some more pics up? I need to see that baby!!!! ;) Thinking of you this morn... Have a Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete