Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bear is Two

In case you are wondering why I have been blogging so much lately, it's because I am STILL on a sugar high! We have hosted birthday parties the past two weekends, and we have been to 6 parties in the past month. And I LOVE the cake (well frosting, really)!
My oldest baby boy turned two last week. I can't believe he is two already!! And all of a sudden he is little boy now (and not a baby anymore). He is saying sentences now, he loves to go on the potty, he is tall (and thick) and really coming into his own personality (both sweet and feisty).

We had pizza and cupcakes with our family, Pappy and MeMe the day of his birthday. Bear had fun with the blue icing!


Then we invited a few friends to meet us at a local hamburger joint that has a great playscape on Saturday. We had burgers, cupcakes and lots of fun!

Bear was worn out from all of the excitement :).

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe you have a "Big" boy and a "Little" boy... we still call AM out "baby girl".

    He is the cutest thing! April is such a busy month for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little boy covered in blue icing! I could just eat him up! Looks like he had a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is going potty that is amazing!! he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today he actually poopied on the potty too. (literally on the potty seat) He sits backwards to tee tee and I guess he just thought it would be fun to try #2 :). He was pretty excited.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh you are good. and he just turned 2. hooray for bear!!

    ReplyDelete