Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby A is Two Months!

Baby A turned two months last Monday. He does all of the normal baby things: smiles, coos, looks around in amazement and he has his whole family completely head over heels in love with him. Sweet Pea can't hug on him enough and Bear gives him a kiss on the head every chance he gets. He loves bath time, sitting outside in the drive way while the other kids ride their bikes, eating, swinging, bouncing and shopping (okay, maybe he doesn't actually like shopping, but he doesn't complain which makes this momma very happy). I just love that kid, my little buddy.

I took the little bambino to get his two month pictures last weekend. We ended up being a little late and had to wait over an hour for them to fit us in. After two hours of sitting in a carrier, my other two babies would have been fussy and not so happy about posing in front of a camera. But not Baby A. He was as sweet as can be through the entire 3 hour process.

I promised N I would only buy a few pictures since I just had his pics taken a month ago, but that was before I saw my sweet baby's face on that screen :). I am a SUCKER when it comes to pictures of my munchkins.

Here are some of my favorites:
Oh, the baby bottom. I could just pinch it!

And I love me some baby tootsies...

5 comments:

  1. He is just SO SWEET! I could eat him up. Please send me a pic. SP and Bear are in the shelf, but no Baby A pics to be found. I just love the one with A and SP! She looks so in love with him....

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is a beautiful baby...you must be so proud!! And it sounds like he is sooooo good!! What an angel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just a few things!

    1. look at you w/your cute header...

    2. i LOVE all the quotes in your sidebar...

    3. you are such a good mama...you make having 3 sound like such a breeze...you're not up to anything, are you?

    4. baby A is adorable. what a trooper to do pictures so well after that long wait!

    5. pinch those cheeks girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmy michelle, could he be any cuter???? he is so precious. sweet pea and bear are getting so big too. I saw the pictures you send Nana and Pop, ADORABLE! talk to you later
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all of these pictures so adorable. he is such a sweet baby boy.

    ReplyDelete