Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Our Lil' Bear is 3!

Our last birthday of the season was Bear's. He is now 3! His (and Sweet Pea's) party was the week before his actual birthday and he celebrated in his MDO class with a cookie cake the day before his birthday. He was so excited to have his friends sing Happy Birthday to him both times. For the big day, we went to a family picnic at their school and Chuck E. Cheese's that evening.





Oh, and when we woke up the morning of his birthday, this is what we found in the yard. Thanks MeMe!
He is so proud to be 3 now. It's been so fun to watch him progress over the past year. He is speaking more clearly, putting thoughts together, playing with bugs, jumping on and off of everything, loving Buzz Lightyear, liking Max and Ruby, throwing, kicking and bouncing anything round, casting a fishing rod (better than I ever could) every chance he gets, and snuggling so sweetly! He is all boy, but he has the most tender heart. My favorite words out of his mouth so far are "Mommy, you are my best in my world". Of course "Mommy, I love you co much" (he hasn't quite mastered his s's yet) and "Mommy, you are gorgeous" are right up there, too.


I am learning so much about little boys and I am loving every minute of it!!!

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy! I love you to infinity and beyond!

1 comment: