Saturday, September 12, 2009

Girls' Night

Sweet Pea started dance recently. This girly stuff is all new to me. Sure, I took dance when I was 5 and 6, but I haven't seen a tap shoe since. She is adorable in her dance "uniform". And on dance night, we have made it a tradition to have girls night. Sweet Pea, MeMe and I go out to dinner after dance class with Sweet Pea's friend and her momma (and baby A usually gets to crash the party ~ on account of his milk dependence). I look forward to it each week and I love that special time with my baby girl. I treasure the sweet memories we are making.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty in pink! I wish I could go to girls night. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, we want to come too. make room for 3 more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! You are the best mom. I wonder if she will be girly when she gets older...?

    ReplyDelete