Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The "Bubs" is 4 Months!

Yeah, this is a little late, but I couldn't skip his big milestone.

After four months, Baby A is a big, healthy, happy and super sweet boy! He is very mild tempered, he doesn't cry much at all, he smiles a lot, he eats a lot, and he is loved A LOT! He is still waking up two and sometimes three times a night to eat, but he is so darn good, I can't complain.
The day after he turned four months, he rolled over for the first time. I was able to take a picture of it, but I didn't get the video camera until the second time.

You may want to turn your volume down for this one...



I, of course, took him to have pictures taken and I brought big brother along, too. (Sweet Pea and Daddy had a movie date to see "Up" ~ fyi, they gave it two thumbs up) The pics turned out cute, if you can get past the Pepto Bismal Blue blanket! Yes, it is hideous. I am going to take the pictures back and get a tint added. But, until then, here they are:

3 comments:

  1. that is a lot of bubba to roll over! reminds me of jade at that age/stage! way to go baby a!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. him and bear look so much alike in that last picture.

    ReplyDelete